Dorothy is going home :) Yay!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

tell me lies... tell me sweet little lies...

He broke my heart! I'm never talking to him again!


Well at least he was honest ...

Pft! Who wants honesty! No one wants honesty!! Every one I know want stars and music and... and... cotton candy!


Yeah Right! I remember only yesterday someone with a remarkable resemblance to you was sitting on me and screaming, "tell me the truth!! tell me!!"

I think I'm growing old ... I don't deal with honesty as well as I used to.

No, I don't think it has anything to do with age. I think he should have lied to you. It was only appropriate. Like you'd have know what really happened!! You'd never have a way to have found out otherwise. So he could easily have kept the truth from you and there would have been no problem. He could have made something up too! Something all gooey and happy! Everyone would have been happy.

LIE TO ME!! Is that how your mind works!! You'd lie to me!! Why don't you just kill me instead of lying to me.

Wha?? You just said you didn't...

But that would break my heart!! If someone lied to me!!

..... silence .....


Aaah!!


So which would be the lesser of two evils?

I guess the one option he didn't pick.

Life is just too hard

No comments:

About Me

Mumbai, India
I've been trying to say something, but these words keep getting in the way.

They Were Here