Dorothy is going home :) Yay!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Best kept secrets

To me you are perfect.
You, and everything about yourself.

You are everything I've wanted.
You made me feel everything they talk about in songs.
You've made my heart swell with the symphony... lifted my feet off the ground... read into the words.
And you're not the medium, you are always the cause.

For giddy highs... spontaneous smiles and impulsiveness ...
I owe you.
For joy that I can never begin to explain.
I owe you.
and for every ray of sunshine...
... you are loved.

Thanks also for fine wine and clean linen.
Here is to you... I wish you cathedral bells and grateful tears and of course... sunshine in whatever way you may want it.

7 comments:

opamp said...

@ sunshine in whatever way you want it

i'd like a red sun and the soft orange rays to embrace me and make me dance with joy when i drive back alone from work everyday.

On second thoughts who needs the stars and the moon and the night sky, when the setting sun waiting for you over the western horizon is so much more beautiful.

Wildflower said...

You want fries with that? ;)

opamp said...

yup and eggs "sunny" side up

opamp said...

dude this also looks like a thanksgiving prayer or anthem :)

Are u planning on having turkey also?

Wildflower said...

No ... but there is a goat involved. :P

opamp said...

is the goat an egotist?

Wildflower said...

no - I'm the goat. I'm not egoistic.

About Me

Mumbai, India
I've been trying to say something, but these words keep getting in the way.

They Were Here