Dorothy is going home :) Yay!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Alisha-isms

Strolling in suburbia
Twit: (bending over rose bush) Smell the roses
Anchi: I can smell them from here
Twit: (looks skeptical, sticks nose next to my face) I can't smell them from here
Ali: That's coz you're deaf!
Eh?

Boy-talk session # 289
Ali: Oh he's a keeper... in the garage.

Boy-talk session # 334
Ali: All the best guys are either taken or gay ... Why ME!!

Anchi showing remorse
Anchi: Twit told me to do it that way, which is why I did it (looks dejected)
Ali: (puts reassuring arm around shoulder and patronising voice) What did you learn?

Fight # 231
Twit: (said something)
Anchi: Your so vain twit
Ali: THATS RIGHT TWIT!! YOU'RE JUST VAIN. V-A-Y-N - VAIN!!
Anchi: Err... that didn't come out right.
Ali: No? Why?

Two lazy louts and one twit climbing up Hyde street in San Francisco
(Hyde street is very very steep)
Anchi: F***!!
Twit: (grunting)Walk backwards its easier
Ali: I hate you all, I hate life! Why couldn't they level the city before they built stuff. But NOOO!!! They had to have mountains. It's all your fault Twit!!
Anchi, carry me. Is there a short-cut? How much more do we have to walk? Why can't it be flat? Ooh this is like trekking! Ooh that guy is hot! WHAT!! that slope is steeper than the last one. Where did the hot guy go? Oooh ice cream... No No, I don't want any. Anchi, dont spend money. Is that a cable car? Can we take the cable car? I've never been on the cable car. Damn its full! Idiots. All want to ride the cable car.
Anchi, twit - looooveee me, hoooold me. No No its okay, I'll only pull you'll back. You guys walk, I'll catch up. Or not. Whatever. It doesn't matter.
Why are taxis so expensive?

(What wore her out? the banter or the walk... is still in debate. Luckily its a beautiful city and there are "so many hot men")

1 comment:

thebootlebumtrinket said...

could she be any more like you??

About Me

Mumbai, India
I've been trying to say something, but these words keep getting in the way.

They Were Here