Dorothy is going home :) Yay!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Math

This calculator doesn't work.

How come?

I don't know.

Somehow 1 + 1 is 11.

Hmm.

Oh wait. No. I just forgot to press +.
Its okay. Send the troops back. Its okay. The situation is under control.
The day has saved the day. And today is the day.
Wait... what?

You know math was invented in India.

No, the zero was invented in India.

Why would anyone invent a zero.

I guess you need nothing before you have something. You know. Like contrast and such.

So is that why math was invented? For philosophy sakes?

Nooooo... math was invented to ...

...make my life miserable
...I agree!

Wait wait... the calculator isn't working again.

1 comment:

opamp said...

ahha ..... u guys give me my daily dose of comic strip humour. U shud seriously come out with sketches for a strip!

About Me

Mumbai, India
I've been trying to say something, but these words keep getting in the way.

They Were Here