Dorothy is going home :) Yay!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Waiting to exhale ...

"Life in America is so easy!".... "I think people foresake the feeling of being home because of the comforts there are here".... "You should think of settling down here, in fact, there is this really nice boy I know who works in the software industry, he's Nair too, just like you".... "the air here is so clean".... "oh don't worry, it will be recycled" .... "its okay to throw food away, its cheap" .... "look at this, you can choose where to sit and the local trains in bombay!! ufff!!" .... "So is Bombay stinkier than the last time I was there?" .... "Anisha is it. Oh thats lovely, I used to be ShreeVidya but now I just tell folks to call me Shelly, its easier you know" ....

4 comments:

opamp said...

Dude I can't even come up with a short form --- abhi is pronounced abi and thats too effeminate.
I thought of Ben ...but that makes me feel stupid. :(

Katte said...

*mutters under very-clean-air breath*

Wildflower said...

@opamp - who is Ben?

Wildflower said...

@rohit *nod

About Me

Mumbai, India
I've been trying to say something, but these words keep getting in the way.

They Were Here