Dorothy is going home :) Yay!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Conversations in the fog

How about a memory?
For keepsakes?

Bend over and kiss me,
close in on the space.

That glow over there is a streetlight
That road over there leads to a really pretty place
but wait, this moment is now or never
let me again, see that smile on your face

Is it coincidence that all I can see is you?
And is it chance that all you see is me?
and the mist and fog swirls around us
... lets just you be you and me be me ...

The city is past the mist yonder ...
... and the other side has beauty untold
We may never come here after ...
Go on ... pucker up ... be bold!

(I'll finish this some other day ... when the conversation is complete)

2 comments:

thebootlebumtrinket said...

i also want this daydream

Wildflower said...

everything on this blog is for you love.
big hug.

About Me

Mumbai, India
I've been trying to say something, but these words keep getting in the way.

They Were Here