Dorothy is going home :) Yay!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Congratulations on your achievement Dorothy










This is as much yours as it is mine... because.....

.... you walked these paths with me in my heart ... dragging your feet, with your nose in the air, gasping, cooing, smiling and being happy in the sun

... listened to me rant

... made disappointments seem trivial

... cribbed remotely

... shared my victories

... made classes seem interesting just by your curiosity

... and because now that its over ... along with me you too, sigh :)

I love you baby girl.


1 comment:

thebootlebumtrinket said...

Puppy.. NO i disagree. your achievements are down to you and yours only. You could have chosen not to see the sunshine. Dont irritate!!

is there going to be space for all your trophies?

I love you.

About Me

Mumbai, India
I've been trying to say something, but these words keep getting in the way.

They Were Here