Dorothy is going home :) Yay!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Of common sense, bad poetry and subtle threats

Someday we'll look at all of this and laugh ... so why not laugh now right?

Must I wait ...?
for two thousand and eight?
Curse my fate?
Berate?

... and write bad poetry until then?

tsk tsk ... I'm going out in the early morning sun...

Note to My Life/ Reality:


... here is some kite and here is some string...

Come to me when you're ready to talk or make a deal.

You'll know where to find me (as always).

3 comments:

thebootlebumtrinket said...

you know what am thinking.. in terry pratchett if there is a Death figure.. then where is Life? i want my money back.

Wildflower said...

But in death there is life ... No?

thebootlebumtrinket said...

mmmm okk. but i still want my money back. :) loads of work clothes to buy! tell what your doing.. in english not in blog.

About Me

Mumbai, India
I've been trying to say something, but these words keep getting in the way.

They Were Here