Dorothy is going home :) Yay!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Why I think Death has it all figured out

(Courtesy Terry Pratchett ofcourse ... I realize now its not Pratchett himself I am in love with, I'm in love with Death and the Witches. Pratchett, has been reduced to ... the medium... my heart however, lies elsewhere)

__________________________________________________________________

THEY NEVER INVITE ME TO PARTIES, YOU KNOW. THEY ALL HATE ME. EVERYONE HATES ME. I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE FRIEND.

"Everyone ought to have a friend," said the barman sagely.

I THINK -

"Yes?"

I THINK .... I THINK I COULD BE FRIENDS WITH THE GREEN BOTTLE.

__________________________________________________________________

*more to come as the book progresses

No comments:

About Me

Mumbai, India
I've been trying to say something, but these words keep getting in the way.

They Were Here