Dorothy is going home :) Yay!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Mixed Singles

Prelude

I miss you. Irrespective of all the stuff I said on the train...

We still take our walks ... somehow we don't talk much anymore ... we don't even pretend talk anymore...

You said it will hurt, I never said it wouldn't hurt. We bargained for it. It was good though, wasn't it? You felt the blood rushing? Did you also think your heart would explode?

We even forgot to keep score ...

I don't know what you're thinking and I probably never will.
Not unless a moment in time like that one comes to pass again and you make your magic move. But then, how often do we let ourselves make moments perfect? How often do we let ourselves live perfect moments? And then again ... there is me and my dulling reflexes...

Game Point

I walked to the store today ... the same store we always walked to to buy chocolate.

It was strangely cold for a sunny day... another paradox, no? But this time you didn't serve. Life did. One of those little ironies I am always whining about.

I bought some orange flavoured chocolate... you're right ... it does grow on you.


I'm stopping to read a love poem thats on the inside of the cover ... who would've guessed... such a pleasant surprise...




And then again I think life's little ironies aren't bad... in fact I think I am particularly fond of some of them.

Whats the score? 40-love.

Game over. You win. But I didn't lose. :)

No comments:

About Me

Mumbai, India
I've been trying to say something, but these words keep getting in the way.

They Were Here